I haven’t used this technique since we first did it at Blogwalk IV late in 2004! That was upstairs in a pub too…
As well as asking people to sign in there was space to say what they like(d) talking about and a space to say what they wanted more of and what they wanted less of. This is what came out.
“I like(d) talking about…”
- Everything 2 Everyone =)
- Mobile Geo-Stuff
- Bill Tracking
- FCO! and helping Lloyd
- Stuff and Twitter?? What is the problem it will solve
- Spinvox, Creativity, SME’s ,WordFrame
- Qype, Derby, Social Media, Naked Beta, Croissants
- myself (and you guys)
- Mobile mainly but hugging too (long story)
We asked people say what they liked, made them happy or wanted more of
- More of same!
- We can build it!
- Friendly atmosphere
- A great event – more please!
- JAM Looking forward to the next one
- Being cool (without trying) good work!
- Listening, Watching, Learning
- me too
- and me
We asked people to say what they didn’t like, made them sad or wanted less of
- Catching waves
- Crumbs in my keyboard
- and idiots🙂
- Worry/Pressure getting to the train on time
- Will it stay like this or get too businessy?
I don’t know who said “Catching Waves” and I don’t understand it either – can the person who wrote it please explain?